- First name
- Last name
- Country of residence
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We take security very seriously. We make sure that appropriate measures have been taken with regard to the protection of your personal data to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized modifications and undesired disclosure. Were you to have the idea that your data is not protected well, or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our support department immediately. We will inform you directly when there is a situation which constitutes a risk for your data and this may have adverse effects for you.
You have the following privacy rights
Pursuant to the general directive on data protection you have the following rights. In case you file a request regarding the rights below, we will respond to it within 4 weeks. You can submit a request through the website or by e-mail. In the request, you must indicate your name and email, and what personal data your request is in regard to. Making a request is free of charges, unless you make unfounded or excessive demands. Before we can grant your request, we are legally obligated to identify you. If we refuse a request, we will clarify what the reasons are for doing so.
Right to information
Right of perusal
You, as a concerned person, have the right to peruse your personal data. You can request from us what personal data is registered on you and for what purposes your data is used.
Right to rectification
You, as a person concerned, have the right to rectification if inaccurate personal data is being processed. You can apply most alterations by yourself with regard to your personal data through the website. In case you are unable to modify certain data by yourself, you can send an e-mail to the support department, so this can be sorted out for you.
Right to be forgotten
You, as a person concerned, have the right to submit a request to have your personal data deleted. We can only comply with this request if we are not obliged to keep your data, or if the data is not necessary to provide services to you in conformity with the Terms and Conditions.
Right to limit the processing
You, as a person concerned, have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is illegitimate, or if we no longer need your data, but you do not want the personal data to be removed. In that case, your data will remain stored, but will not be used any longer.
Right to transferability/data portability
You, as a person concerned, have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, customary, and legible form so as to be able to offer this data to another processor, or to directly have them transferred to another processor. You can submit a request with us for data portability. We will make available the personal data we have on you (electronically).
Right not to be subjected to computerized individual decisionmaking/profiling
You, as a concerned person, have the right not to be subjected to computerized individual decision-making. In the three cases, however, computerized decision-making may still be possible:
- It is necessary for the conclusion or implementation of agreements.
- It is permitted pursuant to a provision at the supra-national or national legal level.
- It is based on the emphatic consent of the person concerned.